Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Post 4: Peer Review Recap 1

When we started our introduction to Google Docs, I was a little apprehensive at first. I usually tend to prefer doing things hands on and speaking with people face to face more than utilizing any means of technology, but this assignment changed my mind. Google Docs made it easy to say things that I wouldn't normally have felt as comfortable saying to someones face. I never would have told someone that something sounded redundant if I was looking at them directly. Redundant insist really a mean word, but I still would have felt bad about it.
When I first began using the program, I couldn't understand why the highlighter color wouldn't change for me, which frustrated me to no end. Once I realized that I needed to highlight the text first, it was smooth sailing from there! I said everything that I wanted to say. Brittany and Nick have my complete, honest opinion to view and take into consideration. I would totally use Google Docs for my students when I become a teacher. It made the editing process a lot easier once I figured out was doing.

No comments: